Friday, January 24, 2014

A Writing Adventure (first post) (January 2014)

Family Essays
A Writing Adventure


This is my first post on my first blog site.  I decided that it would be fun to share some of my essays with anyone who might be interested in reading them.

My plan is to post some of the essays that I have written, starting first with some essays about family (grand-father essays and essays about my family of origin). Then I plan to post more general essays about topics of interest to me, mostly about the business of living and not about sports or politics.

I don't know much about blog sites and whether people that read any article can comment.  Assuming there is some way to do that, I welcome comments. There should be some way to find out whether any of these writings are of interest to anyone other than me.  

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment